8.06.2008

bright and bold.

i'm sure you've all heard about these polymer watches clasped around the wrists of 'em cool kids in New York.
the NOOKA ZUB ZENV 20.
i'm just dying to get the purple one. my BFF Loris and i actually saw a tiny store in Glorietta which sells these space-age watches. unfortunately, i don't think they have the one that i want (bitches!). funny how we just like them 'cause of their uniqueness and style. they're so colorful and funky! i love. fo sho, i'm just gonna use them as a fashion accessory. come on. you don't expect me to compute all those bars and toggles just to tell time, do you? i'll do what a normal person does and peek at my phone. haha! bobo. they retail at around Php 6,000 (125 dollar$). not bad, eh?

but what really caught my eye are these very limited edition glow-in-the-dark Zubs for Kanye West's "Glow in the Dark" tour last June (tell me, is the tour over?). when i say very limited i mean very limited. only 15 pieces were manufactured and most of them found their home with Kanye himself. asa pa ako, di ba? but! i heard Nooka will release these very limited edition glows for purchase this month.
still. they won't be available here in the third world.
so asa pa rin ako. ugh. shoot me.
by the way, i don't like their "leather" versions. they look so serious. i imagine math geeks from NASA sporting them on the streets. but the one in gold is cute. i just like it 'cause it's gold. haha! for more information about Nooka, check here.

2 comments:

lorizzzz said...

they have it in shang! the one near travel club. mmm. i totally forgot about this.. but yeah. its up there in my list of things to buy! haha.

and p.s. I'll prolly count the dots to tell the time just because I WANT TOO! :P

MAiTA. said...

they have this in shang! raphael :)

i tried it on, but it kinda bugs me how you have to add extra effort to know what time it is.

i want a digital gold watch :|